In order to fully harvest the value of private markets, we believe strategic asset allocation and active portfolio management are crucial. At Ben, we call this framework Total Portfolio Management (TPM).
WHAT IS TPM?
Private Fund Strategies including:
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Private credit
- Real estate
- Natural resources
- Hedge funds
- And more
- Modern quantitatively driven portfolio construction
- Market forecasts
- Risk management techniques
WHAT DOES IT DO?
MARKET FORECASTS AND FUND VALUATIONS
- Robust valuation process accounting for market risk, liquidity and other drivers of fund performance such as sector and strategy focus
PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION FRAMEWORK
- Extraction of many synergies, economies of scale, and risk-adjusted benefits
- Strong integration between portfolio optimization and fund valuation capabilities enables maintenance of balanced portfolios of illiquid assets
LIQUIDITY AND REBALANCING
- Designed to unlock efficiencies that can be passed to clients in the form of competitively priced offers against illiquid alternative investments
- Promotes accessible and transparent secondary liquidity for investors of alternative assets